New here? Like Smart Cheap Travel on Facebook to stay up to date with new posts and information about hot travel deals.
Are you planning for a vacation for your family? But you have not enough budget? My friend there is no need for you to break your piggy bank nor make holes in your pocket. The only thing you should do is to acquire a little bit of resourcefulness and patience in searching sites and travel agencies that may give you what you are looking for. Some people spend so much of their money just to give themselves and their families satisfaction and joy in their vacation. But you do not have to do that! Why will you spend so much money just for vacation if you can afford one more cheaper but still the quality will not change? Here are some suggestions that you might follow for a more enjoying trip but at the same time cheaper.
- The first thing you should do is of course decide on the place you will spend your vacation. This will help you find the airline that will match your vacation plan. The cost of your travel will largely depend on the site of your vacation.
- Signing up for e-mail airline ticket alerts will make your job easier and convenient. Because these alerts will notify you every time airlines make discounts on your chosen sites of vacation. So you don’t have to face the computer every time and write it on a piece of paper the prices and websites of the discounted item travels.
- You should also consider the time and dates of your vacation. Because usually during holidays and summer vacation tickets are more expensive than the usual days of the year. Because seats are in shortage during these times.
- Surf the internet and look for sites with low cost travel packages. Have two choices to pick.
- Make comparisons of the two travel agencies that you have picked.
- Save more money in getting a round trip vacation. It is ideal to purchase the same ticket in one traveling agency rather than giving your self a hard time booking your flight back home again.
- After choosing the airline, consider the days that you will schedule your flight for your vacation. Try putting in your mind that the best day to take a flight is Wednesday. So I would suggest that if you will choose a day to schedule your flight that would be Wednesday. But if you are not available during Wednesday then fine!there are also other days that you can fly cheaper. These days would be Tuesday and Saturday. Don’t you dare to schedule your flight during Friday and Sunday because this might break your piggy bank or make holes in your pocket. Fridays and Sundays are recorded to be the most expensive days to fly. Now let us talk about the time of the flight. If you want a cheap flight then get up at 4:00 in the morning. Then if you cannot, just schedule your flights lunch time or after lunch or maybe 6 to 8 in the evening. These hours may save your money of course!
- After considering the time and date of your flight then ask yourself when are you going to buy your ticket. When it comes to buying of tickets Tuesdays are the most advisable days at 3:00 in the afternoon
If you want cheaper and at the same time satisfying vacation don’t cause yourself too much stress. There are many ways to be thrifty and a great vacation organizer for your family and friends. Save your time, save your effort, and especially save your money! Happy vacation!
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://smartcheaptravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/female-2.png[/author_image] [author_info]Janella Giselle Domingo is a travel ambassador and blogger from Deck Chair Cruising. They offer ocean princess and other services. Despite of her busy schedule, she never forgets to indulge in her wanderlust. Connect with her at facebook or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. [/author_info] [/author]
|previous post||next post|
|Copenhagen – Financial Hub Of Denmark||Insider Secrets To Cheap Flights|