New here? Like Smart Cheap Travel on Facebook to stay up to date with new posts and information about hot travel deals.
While planning for an everlasting travel, one must consult to a travel agency to accomplish your safe travel with your friends and family. If you know your way and all the arrangements are being made before only, then you need not to effort much for your travel plans. But, we can’t deny the fact that nowadays many people are being scammed by these travel agencies. The fake agencies give you the alluring offers to catch your attention towards their agency. But the facilities and lucrative offers they promise you at the time of deal do not exist in real when you go for your travel. You are not given even half of the amenities and you will be disappointed on the very moment and nothing else.
If you know about the dealings and tactics of these travel agencies, you can save yourself from being fooled by these agencies.
Travel Agent Tips to Save Yourself From Fake Travel Agencies:
- Make a list of the agencies on your notepad that are easily accessible to you. Carefully notice what discounts and offers they are offering and on what amount. Make the most alluring agency to you on the top of the list and then the next priority agency and so on.
- Before finalizing to any agency, check all the past records of the company and its reviews from your acquaintances. They can tell you better about them and you can make a better judgment.
- Your agent can scare you with some dangers of the area and other risks so that you deal with them as they will provide you the safer travel and stay.
- Tell your agent to include the rental car that will you take you from the airport to your hotel as that can add additional charges to your budget. Avoid renting big cars as compared to your family size. This will definitely add unnecessarily costs to your budget.
- You must research for special deals before booking. The agent may let you take your decision in hurry and you agree on a point that is not beneficial to you.
- Make a list of the places you want to visit and the facilities you want on your trip so that you must be clear to the travel agent about your travel and he could not divert your mind towards his offers that could get him more profit but is not so beneficial to you.
- Although there are number of attractive advertisements online or offline, you need to know all the details in deep especially for some cruise or resorts. The places must be of your standard.
So, before finalizing any of the agents, research even on the minutest details of the travel agency to avoid any miserable experience and to deal with sub-standard arrangements. Customers reviews regarding the place can tell you the true image of the company. Some cheap agents may try to fool you around with discounted offers at low price but that can highly destroy your expectations.
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://smartcheaptravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/female-2.png[/author_image] [author_info]Sonali is interested in traveling and shares her experience among others. Here he is telling about Hotel La Suite Delhi. Get information on different 3 star hotel in delhi prior to visit Delhi/NCR.[/author_info] [/author]